E. Ryan, Holly, & thewalshfam
Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prizes.
Hope everyone is experiencing a hectic-free holiday season. Christmas and the new year are right around the corner! Wow, this year has flown by! Happy holidays to everyone and I hope that you enjoy this week's lovely giveaway...
Laura from The Unique Sheep is our guest this week. I got the chance to meet and interview her a couple weeks ago. Watch the video to see what this "unique" yarn brand is all about:
Links and such from the videos:
- The Unique Sheep
- Yarn & Roving
- Gradiance Collection
- Secret Garden Shawl (Love this!)
- Enchanted Wood Shawl
- Little Mermaid Mystery Shawl KAL
- The Little Mermaid book by Hans Christian Andersen
- Crochet block of the month club
- The designer of the crochet club, MoCrochet.
- Free sock patterns.
Thank you so much, Unique Sheep, for being our sponsor this week! The girls at Unique Sheep have sent over this wonderful gradiance skein(s) of Verve fingering weight yarn in the November colorway for one follower to have a chance to win...
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 12/26/10. Have you seen and/or used the Gradiance Collection yarns before? What do you think? And, would anyone like to knit me a Secret Garden circular shawl?! I'm only... kidding!!
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.