12.01.2012

tags & secrets

Suzanne left a comment on the sweet baby knits! post asking for me to share my source for my gift tags. I'm happy to oblige.

stampblog

Stamp = lovetocreatstamps (let them know I sent you!)
Design = I wasn't able to find a current listing, but I'm sure you could contact the seller and ask for the one I got.
Tags = Avery Shipping Tags
Ink pad = Distress Ink Pad in Frayed Burlap color


I also thought it would be fun to pop in and show you a sneak peak of a free holiday pattern I'm putting together for you. Last year it was miss snow and this year it's…

secretknittingblog

I don't want to give away the whole secret, but I'm hoping to have it up by next week for your knitting pleasure. I can't wait to share it with you!

Also, don't forget to enter the Current Giveaway by the end of Sunday, if you haven't already, and in the YOTH group I posted about doing a BFF holiday KAL. I thought I would mention it here as well, in case anyone is interested in joining us.

Have a beautiful and knit-terific rest of your weekend!

-Ve

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That sneak peek really has me intrigued - it looks so pretty!

Suzanne said...

You are just the best, Veronika! I so appreciate you answering my question with such detailed links. I loved the tag and felt like it was the perfect final touch.

I'm beyond excited to see what you have up your sleeve. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.. very interesting.. *strokes chin thoughtfully* I will be keeping my eye out for the pattern!