3.18.2013

ebb w/Susan B

I recently participated in Susan B. Anderson's Ebb cowl KAL, and it was so much fun! The Itty Bitty Knits group is just a wonderful bunch of knitters. I'm so happy that I joined the Ebb party!

I first noticed the cowl when Susan blogged about the pattern. It was perfect timing - knitting fate actually, because I had a few days prior to that been searching for just the right pattern to knit with 6 skeins of Quince & Co.'s Lark in the Petal colorway that I had in my stash. The pattern comes in a wide variety of sizes: small (medium, large & x-large) [26 1⁄2 (40, 53 1⁄4, 66 1⁄2)"]. You need: 2 (4,6,8) skeins of Lark. I had exactly enough yarn to make the large and up until then I had no long, wrap around twice infinity scarves/cowls in my knitted wardrobe. I know! What's wrong with me?! So, like I said, knitting fate.

I have some more notes regarding the pattern on my project page, but I knit the pattern as written and am really stoked about how it turned out...


ebbblog3

ebbblog1

ebbblog8

ebbblog7

ebbblog2

ebbblog6
(BTW, this is my brother's new doggie!)

Pattern: Ebb
Designer: Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Quince & Co. Lark
Colorway: Petal
My Rav project page here
Modeled by: Who else, but DD, Jasmine!


Happy Monday & knitting!

-Ve

6 comments:

stephigordon said...

Lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that gorgeous soft pink.

Andrea said...

That's really eyecatching!

Unknown said...

This looks so cozy!

Chelsea W said...

So beautiful!

Maple Grove Furniture Removal said...

Interestingg thoughts