12.02.2014

firsteveryothkal winners!

Thank you so much to all the participants of the First Ever YOTH KAL! I truly enjoyed seeing all of the lovely projects finished in our yarns. It's gratifying in a way I can't even explain. I spent part of the month knitting up a freebie design project that I will be sharing with pics very soon (hopefully from Mexico, while we are here vacationing). For now, here are the 5 winners (Ravelry names):

1) djcarlson
2) myrrh78
3) jacktastic7
4) we3fergs
5) SweetBeej

I will be contacting the winners shortly via Ravelry message with details on how to collect your prizes. Thank you again for the great kick off KAL. Happy knitting!

-Ve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears that jacktastic has no projects. Was this also open to non-Ravelry individuals?

YarnOnTheHouse said...

Oh my goodness! That was a typo by me. I was missing the 7 at the end of the name. It's jacktastic7, and she has 2 projects listed. My apologies, and thank you for noticing. I've corrected the post.

Lucy said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! I loved seeing all of the projects develop. <3