The winners of last week's Go Monkey Design giveaway are:
Project bag winner: kristyh1981
Hanging circular needle organizer winner: Tanya
Magnetic pattern keepers winner: SGiles
Children's Spring Garden Tee pattern and a skein of Rowan Calmer winner: JP
Congratulations! Please make sure you send me an email with your mailing information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am in love with this week's giveaway! Our sponsor is the wonderful Knitty Noddy online shop. Check out the podcast to hear more...
If you cannot see the player click here.
Links and such from the podcast:
- Our wonderful, fantastic, super-duper sponsor this week KNITTY NODDY!
- The HandMaiden custom order page.
- Check out all the beautiful colors of Sea Sock!
- The actual HandMaiden site.
- Haruni pattern on Ravelry (BTW, I lied! In the podcast I mentioned that I have been stalking this pattern for about a year; however, this pattern has only been out since Dec. '09. I think maybe that I've been stalking this pattern so long that it feels like a year!)
- wiciousbeasts' Chinese-Swedish Tablecloth
- mjloves2knit's Haruni
- Emily's original Haruni
- Viffla's Haruni
- knittingma's Haruni
- Kristiina's Haruni
- Here's the link again for the color selection of Sea Sock you can win!
Take a peek at my Buttercream Sea Sock...
Can you see the soft peachy-pink in there?
TWO lucky followers have the chance to win a beautiful luxury skein of HandMaiden Swiss Mountain Sea Sock in a color of their choice from Knitty Noddy. I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 6/27/10, telling us which color of Sea Sock you would like to win. Check out the colors that are available on this page and let us know which is your favorite.
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.