The two winners of last week's HandMaiden Swiss Mountain Sea Sock are:
Allison von Berg and StephCat
Congratulations, ladies! Please contact me at email@example.com for instructions on how to collect your prize.
Well, this week I have a whole new surprise for you! Kate Oates from Tottoppers is back on the blog with us, but this time we did a video interview! I'm so excited about this and yes, I'm finally showing my face! Check us out!
(Sorry, about the wide screen on Pt. 2! You can click on the Tottopper titles in video screen to watch the videos on YouTube if you would like, or visit the YarnOnTheHouse YouTube channel.)
Links and such from the video:
- Tottoppers blog
- Kate on Ravelry
- Roar Hat
- Master Charles Sweater
- When I Grow Up line on Ravelry
- Kate's Pink Puff Sleeve Cardi
- The craft fair Kate is doing.
- Master Charles Hat that started it all!
- Master Charles Sweater pattern on Ravelry.
- Elbow patches for sale on Etsy in Kate's shop.
- My Master Charles sweater that I knit up!
- Video tutorials
Thanks, Kate for visiting us on the blog again, and you are always welcome here!
My Master Charles Sweater with the reverse elbow patches!
And, here's a pic of what two lucky followers have a chance to win this week! Each winner will receive a professionally printed copy of the brand spankin' new Master Charles pattern and a fabulous set of handmade elbow patches in a color and size of your choice (dependent on Kate's stock of course).
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 7/4/10, telling us which pattern of Kate's is your favorite. Check out her pattern store here or her designs on Ravelry here. And, in case anyone is curious... my favorite is the Sweet 'n Sour Apple Hat, which I plan to knit for my whole family to wear this winter!
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.