The two winners of last week's Master Charles giveaway are:
Katie, a dyer at Yarn Love & kikine78
Please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prizes.
The yarn for this week's giveaway is sooooooo beautiful! I'm really excited to introduce you to Sharon the Creative Director and Owner of Three Irish Girls.
A couple of months ago, I asked everyone who they would like to see on the blog and Three Irish Girls was the most requested. I am not surprised that you asked for this yarn! It is absolutely gorgeous! I had the opportunity and pleasure to interview the charming and talented Sharon herself... take a look and listen.
Links and such from the videos:
- Three Irish Girls
- The yarn clubs that Sharon offers.
- To drool over colorways...
- Yarn bases available.
- Totally Custom Colorway (which I think is just the neatest thing ever!)
- The Yarnista blog
- This is the blog post where you can see the studio floor with all of its lovely colors. I'm guessing that Sharon's arms and legs may look something like that during the summer time!
- Just a little side note: the yarn shown in the videos is a little different than the actual giveaway yarn. Sharon ended up sending us a yummy Cashmerino blend instead. See the pics below...
Thank you Sharon and the Three Irish Girls team for sponsoring this week's giveaway! It was an absolute treat to chat with you, and we hope you come back to visit us soon.
The Giveaway Yarn
Glenhaven Cashmerino Worsted in a colorway named Alchemy
And, my favorite the Adorn Sock in a colorway named Hipster
The first place winner of this giveaway will receive the two Glenhaven Cashmerino Worsted skeins in the gorgeous Alchemy color, and two runners up will each receive one skein of the Adorn Sock in the fabulous Hipster color!
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 7/11/10, telling us which Three Irish Girls colorway is your favorite. Check out the beautiful colors here. I love Maura!
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.