The winners of the Malabrigo Rios giveaway are:
Gracie is not my name....
Jenny May (renewedmind)
Congratulations! Please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prizes.
I have a wonderful YouTube video interview to share with you this week with the wonderful and very talented Susan B. Anderson. She is just so sweet and easy to talk to! Take a listen...
Links and such from the videos:
- Susan B. Anderson's blog
- Spud & Chloe's blog - Spud says!
- Itty-Bitty Hats, Itty-Bitty Nursery, & Itty-Bitty Toys
- Artisan Books
- Spud & Chloe
- tea leaves cardigan by Melissa LaBarre
- Garter Yoke Cardigan by Melissa LaBarre
- Shalom Cardigan by Meghan McFarlane
- Top Down Raglan KAL (keep watching the blog for more info)
- Wendy Bernard
- Wendy's book on top-down sweater techniques Custom Knits
- Flamingo free pattern
- Melissa LaBarre & Cecily Glowik MacDonald
- Spud & Chloe: Outer, Sweater, & Fine yarns
- Popsicle Socks pattern by Susan
Thank you so much, Susan, for being our guest! Please come back and visit us anytime!! This week's sponsor, Spud & Chloe, was so very generous to offer a chance for one very lucky follower to win NINE skeins of Spud & Chloe Fine, the Popsicle Socks pattern, and a super cool Spud & Chloe box!
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 8/22/10, just saying HI! Susan wanted this week's comments to be simple and without any directions. Have fun!
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.