The winner of the huge Spud & Chloe giveaway is:
Keya who wrote, "How awesome it would be if I won! Looking forward to your next KAL!"
Congratulations! Please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Hi, YOTH followers! Hope the summer has been treating you well. I know I haven't shared any of my recent knitted items on the blog lately, but I have been busy knitting away, I promise. I hope to have some time soon to photograph and share some of my FO's with you. So, be sure to check back when you have a chance!
This week I have a wonderful sponsor by the name of Angela and she hand dyes and sells yarn on Etsy. Her shop is called: All for Love of Yarn. Isn't that the cutest name?! I had a chance to meet Angela and do a short video interview with her about what it's like to run an Etsy store and how she got into the biz.
Links and such from the videos:
- Angela on Ravelry
- Angela's Etsy shop
- Angela's blog
- Angela is currently having a sale in her Etsy Shop, which is running until the 26th: Buy one skein at regular price and get the second 50% off equal or lesser value. Each additional skein or fiber will be 25% off. Will be refunded via paypal. 100th SALE get's FREE SHIPPING, too!
- Look at some of Angela's gorgeous yarn and fiber.
- KnitPick's dye your own yarn section.
- We love Ravelry!
- Resplendence 50/50 silk merino
- Lublu superwash merino
- Opulence MCN
- Soleful alpaca, merino and nylon
Angela, thank you so much for visiting us here on YOTH and being our sponsor this week. You are welcome to come back and visit anytime!
Check out the beautiful skeins of yarn that you have a chance to win this week:
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 8/29/10. You can leave a comment sharing a childhood disaster in 5 sentences or less, if you would like. Or, you can just say hi to Angela and me! Two followers will have a chance to win a skein of yarn for the best childhood disaster story and two winners will be chosen randomly as a usual!
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.