The two winners of the Cascade Venezia giveaway are:
Samantha & Jean Ashley
Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prizes.
Hello, fellow knitters! Unfortunately, this week I do not have a long post for you, because I am busy working and doing some training for my day job. Yuck! However, I do have a fantastic sponsor and giveaway for you felters out there:
Jennifer from Pipp's Purses is here with us.
Now, I'm not a knitter that makes felted items very often, but I'm really loving all of Jennifer's wonderful purse designs. Jennifer runs her own Etsy shop where she sells knitting patterns and some of her finished felted pieces. Most of her patterns are for felted purses and boy, are they cool! I'm eyeing this Ring Tote pattern, one of her best selling designs is her Doctor's Satchel, and I'm really wanting to knit up one of these owl pillows (not a felted pattern but fun nonetheless). I may just have to start knitting felted patterns! Anyone got a top loader I can come over and use?!
Jennifer put together a lovely kit for her very popular Felted Pyramid Tote for you this week, which by the way, was originally published in Interweave's Special Edition Magazine: FELT 2008. One lucky follower has the opportunity to win:
- A PDF copy of the Pyramid Tote pattern.
- 3 skeins of Cascade 220 in a warm copper heather brown
- 1 skein of Cascade 220 in a olive heather green
- 1 skein of Cascade 220 in a periwinkle heather blue-purple
- 1 skein of Ella Rae Classic in a pumpkin orange
- And, a gorgeous knitted and felted sample square to show you the flower design you can add to your new bag if you choose to.
Take a look...
How pretty is this swatch/sample?!
That's right! Six skeins of felt-able wool in wonderful Fall colors, a knitting pattern which includes instructions to add darling flower embellishments, and a fun square to show you what it all looks like together! Jennifer is also sponsoring not one, not two, NOT three, but FOUR additional followers the chance to win a knitting pattern of their choice from her Etsy store selection! Thank you, Jennifer, for visiting us this week on YOTH and offering such a wonderful giveaway.
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 9/12/10. I would like to know how many of you fellow knitters like to make felted pieces. Do you like to felt? If so, tell us what you like about it. Of course, as usual, you can just say "Hi" if you would like to as well.
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.