The two winners of the Hazel Knits giveaway are:
Rachel who said, "There's too many colorways I like! Sweet Crush, Chocoberry, and In the Clover are the three favs for now but I think I would love any skein of yarn, she really makes beautiful yarn!"
Celeste who wrote, "I love bold berry colors (and berries themselves...mmmmm), so Baroness was definitely my favorite."
Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prizes.
I have a very short podcast to share with you today. The summer activities and knitting have kept me quite busy this past month, but I have a wonderful giveaway scheduled this week. Take a listen...
If you cannot see the player click here.
Links and such from the podcast:
- Our terrific sponsor this week is Alana Dakos from Never Not Knitting. Alana has a wonderful blog and podcast that she does in addition to designing knitwear for children and women.
- Check out my interview with her a few months ago if you have not had the chance to listen to it yet.
- You can see all of Alana's patterns here!
- Chloe sweater pattern on Ravelry
- Spud & Chloe Sweater yarn. See what I mean about all the lovely colors!
- Alana's original Chloe sweater knit up in Grass, Watermelon, and Popsicle.
- Popsicle Socks pattern
- Spud & Chloe Fine yarn
- YOTH (YarnOnTheHouse) Ravelry Group
- The Sock KAL thread.
Here are some pictures of Jasmine modeling her new Chloe Sweater:
One winner has the chance to win the THREE skeins of Spud & Chloe pictured above and a copy of Alana's Chloe sweater pattern that ranges in size from 3 months all the way to 10 years in girls. One additional runner up also has the chance to win a copy of the Chloe pattern.
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 7/25/10, telling us what you think I should cast on for during my trip to Hawaii. Do you have any fabulous knitting suggestions for me? If not, just leave a general comment or say hi to either Alana or myself.
I'll randomly pick the winners on Sunday and post the results on Monday along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.