Congratulations! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to collect your prizes.
I'm super stoked to have Stephen West on the blog today! Back in September, Stephen, guests, and I spent a luxurious, fabulous, relaxing, knitting week together in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, on a trip called Knitcation. Stephen and I both had time to finally get together and chat a bit about that and all of our upcoming things…
Links and such from the videos:
- Stephen West of Westknits
- Stephen's patterns
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- ChoreoKAL: Stretch It!
- Choreo knitting videos: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, & Week 4
- Places Where to Knit - Nuevo Vallarta
- Stephen's YouTube Channel to see other videos.
- Westknits Book 5: Midgard
- Cirilia Rose
- Brooklyn Tweed: Shelter & Loft
- Knitting Iceland Tours
- Knitcation coming in June, 2013 - DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
- Knitty pattern: Metalouse
- Noro Shiraito
Seven lucky followers have a chance to win a random selection of left over swag from Knitcation. Check it out:
I would like you to do the following if you would like to be entered into this week's giveaway:
1. Read over the rules if you have not done so already.
2. Leave a comment on this blog post by the end of Sunday, 1/27/13. How many projects do you have on the needles right now? Be honest. Are you like Stephen and me with lots of things going at once? Or, are you the start one and finish it before moving on kind of knitters?
I'll randomly pick the winners in 2 weeks and post the results along with the new giveaway, so be sure to check back. Good luck everyone.