- So more good news... I finished my Sonetto Shawl. I have yet to block it, but oh how I do love it so! My favorite part was that I could knit, knit along until I was almost outta yarn and finish, so I used up almost every last inch of my yarn.
- With all this cold weather starting, I have sweaters on the brain. I'm liking this one, but a couple days later this one came out and I think I like Amy's even better. The neckline especially on the second one.
- I missed this one back when, but it made it into the Rav Top 20 or 30 recently and caught my eye.
- This collection is adorable, and I especially want one of these for myself.
- Veera is an all time favorite of mine, and her new pattern is really nice. I'm just wondering how much longer this boxy top thing is going to be in style though, and I'm afraid that by the time I actually knit myself one, I may be outta luck!
- Stumbled across this project recently and thought it was a really pretty mod on the original.
That's all I've got! I keep hearing about holiday gift knitting beginning everywhere. I'd love to hear what you are planning on knitting. Have a great weekend, my knitting friends!